XRG provided an end-to-end re-engineered solution to the client using the latest open-source web 2.0 technologies and further integrating with mobile platform both on mobile web and smart phones (iPhone and Android).
The solution was built on SoA, rich UI, built rules engine, highly scalable and high-availability architecture hosted on the cloud. It is alsp integrated with google maps, iPhone and Android devices.
- Website design & development
- Portal and security
- Hosting on amazon cloud
- Payment gateway integrations
- Internet banking features
- Reconciliation process
The client (a leading Health Care Payer in North America) was looking to re-engineer its existing Find a Provider application as its current application was very expensive to maintain and had the following challenges:
- Expensive ongoing maintenance and enhancements
- No expertise in house to configure. Application not suitable for configuration.
- Poor user interface and unsatisfactory user experience
- Eliminate delays in updating the changes to the web application regarding providers and changes in the company policies
- Non availability of mobile interface
- Improved efficiency of FAP application with new features and performance
- Minimized complexity in configuration by building a rules engine
- Reduced long-term operational cost
- Automated test scripts using Quality Center for ongoing regression testing
- High availability architecture by exploiting the Cloud Computing Infrastructure